Massage your baby strengthens the bond
The make your baby massage is a great way to show love and go to strengthen the bond with him from the beginning. Let us see in this article the benefits of infant massage on the welfare of both the baby and the parents. In principle, it is worth mentioning that when practicing a massage to the small are being maintained several important factors for the bonding such as eye contact. Mutual smiles, effective words and soft sounds, loving touch and caresses smells and interaction occurs Mutual benefit. These interactions increase the biochemical pleasure in the child’s brain, thus reinforcing the neural pathways associated with pleasure and motivation.
- Its main benefits for the baby
- It allows maintaining a loving and intimate communication.
- It improves the bond of the baby with his parents.
- It promotes social, emotional and cognitive development.
- It helps the little one to relax and release the stress of daily stimuli.
- Reduces intestinal gas and colic
- It promotes better rest and sleep.
Reinforces and regulates the respiratory, circulatory, nervous, muscular, digestive and endocrine systems.
Benefits for Parents
- It allows them to know more about the baby and to understand their signals better.
- It improves communication and emotional bonds.
- It increases their confidence in their treatment and manipulation for the baby.
- Increases vocalization and direct eye contact
- It also helps them relax and rest better.
- It allows you to maintain a special time to connect and strengthen the bond with your child.
Massaging babies is an excellent form of tactile stimulation also of great benefit in preterm infants. A study conducted at the Research Institute of the Research Touch Research Institute found that premature babies stimulated with a daily massage had an average increase in Weight greater than 47 percent per day who was more active. Alert during the sleep-wake cycle, while showing more motor maturity better patio temporal orientation and better behavior on the scale than babies who did not They received massage.
The baby massage strengthens the bond with your parents. It has even been shown that in situations in which both parents work, daily massage helps to compensate for separation, to be able to re-establish the bond between them and thus be able to provide intimate time quality, so necessary in this initial life stage of a human being.http://www.childinharmony.com/massage-baby-strengthens-bond.htmlhttp://www.childinharmony.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/baby-strengthens-the-bond.jpghttp://www.childinharmony.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/baby-strengthens-the-bond-150x150.jpgChild Carebaby strengthens